It is the vision of the Loma Linda Market to help "make man whole", through the promotion of healthful living by:
- Promoting "whole foods for the whole person"
- Providing a complete selection of natural foods, fresh produce and whole grain baked goods.
- Promoting vegetarian meat substitutes and other healthful alternatives in keeping with the lacto-ovo vegetarian practices of the Adventist Church.
- Offering a convenient location for many name-brand groceries.
- Serving the students, faculty, staff, and departments of Loma Linda University, Medical Center, and the greater Loma Linda Community.
- Providing a work environment conducive to accomplishing the above listed objectives.
We at Loma Linda Market, seek to be at the forefront of the natural foods industry, and an integral part of the overall mission of Loma Linda University.
Our web site is under construction. The Loma Linda Market is in the process of updating and improving its services to make your shopping experience more pleasant and beneficial to you. Please be patient with us through this process. On the other end, things will be even better than they were before! For online ordering of many of the products we carry, please visit our partner site, Wholesome-essential.com